Sri Lanka Tour Of India, Sri Lanka Tour Of India 2019
Vinay Kumar bowls the final Powerplay over, and he too continues the wides. Jayasuriya continues his nice form too. Slashes a four – one bounce and over the ropes – previous point.
Yuvraj goes down on his knees and smashes another cracking six to begin the over. Yusuf additionally cracks a six two balls later. Farvez Maharoof bowls the 18th over and it’s another economical over from him. Maharoof ends with 1/sixteen in 4 overs, on a high-scoring day. Weeraratne, who went for 16 runs in his first over, bowls the nineteenth over.
However, the Lankans defeated India in 2014 World T20 ultimate. India defeated the West Indies 2-1 in their final T20I collection, while the Islanders are smarting from a zero-3 rout in Australia. Sri Lanka is roughly 65,610 sq km, while India is approximately 3,287,263 sq km, making India 4,910% bigger than Sri Lanka.
You can catch the live commentary on Sportstar. Maharoof has conceded just 5 runs in his 2 overs thus far and has taken the wicket of Tendulkar. Sri Lanka go to extra tempo, inspired by his success. Sri Lanka miss a run out alternative.
Compare Nauru India
Kumble then completed a ten-for in the match as Sri Lanka have been bowled out for 247, dropping by 188 runs. In the second match, the margin of victory was even more convincing, Kumble getting seven wickets and Harbhajan Singh ten as Sri Lanka have been bowled out for 206 and 249 on their method to a 259-run loss. Yuvraj and Yusuf both crack a four every within the thirteenth over, bowled by Dhammika. 9 runs off the over, with neither batsman seeking to run too onerous in between their huge photographs.
- To be part of the digital ceremony, register right here.
- Dilshan picks up a full ball from Munaf and ends the over with four extra.
- Weeraratne, who went for sixteen runs in his first over, bowls the nineteenth over.
- Dilshan cuts away for 4 in opposition to the spinner.
- In the second Test, India took a 60-run lead on first innings after Anil Kumble took six for 72, and four half-centuries gave India 375 extra runs before declaring.